How our home pack works
This Phonics Home Pack has been designed especially for home and closely follows Phase 2 Phonics as taught in school.
Divided into 5 easy-to-use sets, it covers the first 23 letter sounds that your child will need to know, and focuses on helping them to read, write, and spell simple CVC words (words made up of a Consonant, Vowel, Consonant sound).
Order yours today
Each set contains:
- Colourful sound flashcards – designed to help your child learn the initial 23 Phase 2 letter sounds.
- CVC ‘blending’ flashcards – to help them learn to ‘blend’ and read simple CVC words, made up of the sounds that they are learning.
- A fun A4 activity worksheet and game, directly linked to the sounds and words that they have been covering, as well as re-capping sounds and words from any previous sets.
- A CVC word builder mat – great for practicing their spelling and recapping new CVC words being learned.
Additional resources included:
- A sound and letter formation mat – to help your child learn to recognise, sound out and write individual letters.
- High frequency and ‘Tricky’ word flashcards – for learning to read on sight, popular words which are more difficult to sound out.
- A fun activity story – covering and recapping the more advanced CVC and tricky words that have been covered.