Our Phonics flashcard pack contains all the Phase 2, 3 and 5 sounds that are taught at school and is perfect for both teaching at home and within small groups.
All flashcards are wipeable and colour-coded into phase sets, making them durable, quick and easy to use.
Each card is double-sided: One side has the letter/ sound, and an appropriate image on it; the other side, contains the letter/ sound and name (word) of the image.
Order yours today
Flashcard set contains:
- 68 double-sided, colourful phonic flashcards – designed to help your child learn all of the 68 sounds found in Phases 2, 3 and 5. (* Please note – phase 4 does not contain any new sounds).
• Colour-coded for quick and easy use. Letter (s)/ sound & picture on one side, with letter and word on the other.
- 6 phonic ‘recap’ sentence cards – a great way to recap and practice many of the sounds and words that have been introduced in phases 2, 3 & 5 . (2 cards per phase).
- Tricky word lists – covering all 41 ‘tricky’ words found in phases 2, 3, 4 & 5. These are words that have to be learned on sight, as they are very difficult to sound out).
- Instructions and recommended Sound order guide.